Economical, 10-cornered insert ensures high machining efficiency
TurnTen-Feed maximizing efficiency and economy in medium to heavy turning operations.
– Available in 2 types of holders: HD type for large depths of cut and HF type for high feed turning
- Maximum 7 mm (0.276″) depth of cut, or maximum 2.0 mm (0.079″) feed per rev is attainable
– Economical 10-cornered, double-sided, M-class insert
- Achieves outstanding cost efficiency over standard ISO inserts
– New MNW style chipbreaker
- Features protrusions on the rake face to facilitate smooth chip control, while achieving high crater wear resistance
– Dovetail clamping
- Ensures secure insert retention while promoting smooth chip flow thanks to the integration of lever lock and dovetail clamping methods.
– Flat Wiper
- Built in the cutting edge to achieve superior machining surface at higher feed rates