Our latest grade AH7025, combined with the DGS chip breaker not only increased tool life by 300% but also reduced crater wear and cycle time.
This result was achieved without making any changes to cut data or the machining process.
This is just one of many impressive applications we have attained this level of result with AH7025 on a multitude of difficult materials.
Don’t take our word for it, complete the short form below and one of our application engineers will be happy to help.
Multi-functional system for diverse grooving needs
TungCut has a wide selection of standard items; inserts and toolholders are applicable for all grooving operations.
– Multi-functional grooving system
- Rich line-up of inserts and toolholders for diverse grooving operations
– Stable tool life and accuracy
- Long insert pocket for high rigidity
- High repeatability due to long insert shape
– External, internal, and face grooving, turning, and parting-off